The goal of our community outreach is to educate people in order to prepare them to make the choice to become an organ or tissue donor.
Our outreach efforts include:
- Public education presentations to:
- High school and middle schools students
- Drivers education classes
- Aloha United Way (AUW) and Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Local community organizations (e.g., Rotary clubs, church congregations)
- Community events, health fairs and expo's
- Onsite presence at DMV locations across the state
- Workplace Partnership for Life campaigns and Donate Life rallies in hospitals and the business community
- Campus Champions Program - reaching out to University and College Campuses throughout the state
- Green Ribbon Awareness Campaign – an ongoing campaign designed to create awareness of the importance of organ and tissue donation in our community by distributing green ribbons at retail outlets across the state. Our green ribbon's represent organ, tissue and eye donation.